SOUTHERN COLORADO MOTORCYCLE TOUR
Southern Colorado Motorcycle Tour Description
This tour is for 6 nights and 6 days. Approximately 26 hours in the saddle and 1,143 total miles. The tour runs from a Saturday to a Friday. This is an all inclusive out west tour.
- Night 1 – Welcome Dinner in Denver (Saturday)
- Day 1 – Denver to Buena Vista (Sunday)
- Day 2 – Buena Vista to Lake City (Monday)
- Day 3 – Lake City to Silverton (Tuesday)
- Day 4 – Silverton to Paonia (Wednesday)
- Day 5 – Paonia to Leadville (Thursday)
- Day 6 – Leadville to Denver (Friday)
See Below for Tour Dates and More Information
April strives to provide tours that are balanced with riding time and stopping to explore beautiful places in Colorado. Riders can expect roughly 200 miles per day on this tour of riding.
2019 Southern Colorado Motorcycle Tour Available Date
The Tour Runs from a Saturday to a Friday
August 17th - 23rd
Max group size of tour is six motorcycles.
April limits the amount of registered motorcycles per tour to ensure a smaller intimate experience for everyone involved.
Single Person/Single Room/Single Motorcycle – $2,500.00
Couple/Single Room/Single Motorcycle – $3,300.00
Couple/Single Room/Two Motorcycles – $3,500.00
Southern Colorado Motorcycle Tour Highlights
- 10 Scenic Byways
- 3 Historic Districts
- South Park National Heritage Area
- Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- 80% of tour through Public Lands
- 12 High Mountain Passes
- Ride to top of Mt. Evans – 14, 265′
- 3 Nights at Historic Lodging
What is Included...
6 Nights of Lodging from Saturday night to Thursday night. All lodging accommodations are at minimum moderate plus unique and close to main areas of town.
All lodging rooms will either have one or two queen/double bed present. Please note due to the historic nature of some of the lodging elevators will not the available to access second floor rooms. Also, Lodging IS NOT included the day of arrival back to Denver on Friday.
- Breakfast every morning of tour.
- Lunch every day of tour.
- Dinner five of the six nights of tour. Night in Silverton will be participant choice due to extensive choices.
- Detailed prearranged route for participant ease. Show up and ride!
- Satellite phone. Due to many areas of tour are in no cellphone service areas, April will have one on hand for emergencies.
- Souvenir water bottle and t-shirt.
What is NOT included - Motorcycle Rental
Options for Motorcycle Tour Participation
- Ride Own Motorcycle Out
- Trailer Own Motorcycle Out
- Ship Own Motorcycle Out
- Rent a Motorcycle
Single Person / Single Room / Single Motorcycle – $2,500.00
Couple / Single Room / Single Motorcycle – $3,300.00
Couple / Single Room / Two Motorcycles – $3,500.00
Due to the historic nature of some of the lodging on this tour, sharing of rooms is not possible due to only one queen/double bed being present in each room.